Complete 6.5hp PPF Wood Duck Mud Motor
Standard Features of the PPF Wood Duck-
- 212cc Predator engine
- Diamond Drive direct drive coupler system
- Trigger throttle and locking grip w/ billet locking rings
- Dual function tether and kill switch
- Large linear load bearing system (the engine takes ZERO thrust to the crank unlike competitors)
- Hill Marine weedless mud propeller, 15-5 heat treated stainless steel, 6.5”x4”
- CNC formed DOM tubing construction
- UHMW integrated trim tab/ bump stop
- Adjustable cavitation plate for fine tuning
- “Quick Drop” transom mount (allowing the motor to be removed or installed on the boat in less than 2 seconds)
- Removable handle with quick release pin
- Heavy duty pivot system (motor will pivot 360 degrees on boats with straight transoms)
- Low maintenance grease able drive shaft
- All parts are made by CNC and laser cut for a precision fit
- Total weight of only 59lb (approx.) Depending on the engine manufacture, the total weight can vary up to 5lb Engine weights are listed below.
- Included are detailed assembly and maintenance instructions.
- OD green powder coat finish
- All frames have a 2 year warranty
- some assembly required (engine ships separate from frame)
- pick-up also available (fully assembled)
- You may select an engine option below.
Reviews Hide Reviews
PDF Wood Duck 6.5 Mud Motor
Ordered the PDF Wood Duck. Got free shipping. Have used the motor a few times getting blind Ect ready for the upcoming season. So far WORKS GREAT! I am very impressed with how well it works and how fast it pushes my 12 ft flat bottom with two people and equipment. I have the quick on and off which works great as well.
6.5 Honda Wood duck
Tried it out on a very weedy lake. I mounted it to my 11ft Coleman Crawdad It started right away Ran great and low vibration,It just flew across the lake, what a blast.
Perfect Performance Family (PPF)
This company is hands down the best service around. Had a mixup and it was handled with the most of care. Very honest company. Every business should be ran by Jake's standards.
Great looking motor
Great service and looks like a well thought out design! I can't wait to get this one in the swamp!
6.5hp Wood duck motor
Took this motor out for a first test run, I was quite impressed. Great craftsmanship and assembly was quite easy. I installed it on my homemade kara w/ a stage 1 hop up kit, let’s just say she hauls ace.
Review Wood Duck
I used to operate a Go Devil which weighed 110 pounds, vibrated a lot and was hard to control. I wanted something lighter. I've used the Wood Duck for one season and am very impressed with how less it vibrates, how easy it is to mount and remount, and how easy it is to control. I did purchase a rear exhaust muffler from Beaver Dam that works great and sounds great also. Thanks for making exactly what I wanted!