Complete 6.5hp PPF Wood Duck Mud Motor
Standard Features of the PPF Wood Duck-
- 212cc Predator engine
- Diamond Drive direct drive coupler system
- Trigger throttle and locking grip w/ billet locking rings
- Dual function tether and kill switch
- Large linear load bearing system (the engine takes ZERO thrust to the crank unlike competitors)
- Hill Marine weedless mud propeller, 15-5 heat treated stainless steel, 6.5”x4”
- CNC formed DOM tubing construction
- UHMW integrated trim tab/ bump stop
- Adjustable cavitation plate for fine tuning
- “Quick Drop” transom mount (allowing the motor to be removed or installed on the boat in less than 2 seconds)
- Removable handle with quick release pin
- Heavy duty pivot system (motor will pivot 360 degrees on boats with straight transoms)
- Low maintenance grease able drive shaft
- All parts are made by CNC and laser cut for a precision fit
- Total weight of only 59lb (approx.) Depending on the engine manufacture, the total weight can vary up to 5lb Engine weights are listed below.
- Included are detailed assembly and maintenance instructions.
- OD green powder coat finish
- All frames have a 2 year warranty
Overall length w/ standard handle- 88.5"
Length without handle- 65"
Drive shaft length- 55"
Complete frame assembly (without engine) weight- 24.5 lb approx. **This includes everything, grease, prop, etc.. just no engine**
Predator- 37.5 lb (dry)
Briggs & Stratton 9.50 Series- 35.5 lb (dry)
Honda GX200- 35 lb (dry)
Predator 212cc- weight 37.5lb, 7 hp, 8.1 ft/lbs torque, 1 Year warranty through PPF. Warranty is for complete replacement only, no parts or labor. All Predators must be sent back to PPF at the customers expense and a replacement will be sent out free of charge.
Briggs & Stratton 9.50 Series- weight 35.5lb, 6.5hp, 9.5 ft/lbs torque, 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Honda GX200- weight 35lb, 6.5hp, 3 year manufacturer warranty, 9 ft/lbs torque.
- some assembly required (engine ships separate from frame)
- pick-up also available (fully assembled)
- You may select an engine option below.